Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and a huge Thank You for visiting my blog and commenting.  I really appreciate it!  

After years of illustrating hundreds of greeting cards I was thrilled to find out that many beautiful, vintage cards are still available.  It's been really interesting and inspiring to see the gorgeous and changing graphics and illustration styles over the years.  I've accumulated quite a few from past decades, and I think the holiday cards are always my favorites.  I hope you enjoy four Thanksgiving greetings from the 1920's, and have a wonderful holiday! 



4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanks giving Day to you and your family Sherry !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phanis! I really appreciate your visit and comment.

      Delete
  2. we don't have thanksgiving celebrations Sherry but Happy thanksgiving to you. I love the vintage cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine! The vintage graphics can be really neat.

      Delete