Saturday, December 9, 2017

A Busy Park

A few weeks ago our Saturday paint-out group returned to Arcadia Wilderness Park.  My blog post from my first visit was Wilderness Park.  The park is usually very quiet on Saturdays but not on this visit.  Many Boy Scouts were there with adults for a weekend of camping.  They had tents set up and were out hiking on the trails.  It wasn't too hard to stay out of their way since there are many nice views to paint.  The light down a quiet path near the Nature Center I thought looked promising for a painting.  As I painted, the quiet path turned out to be fairly busy.  It was a good thing that my set-up was off to the side of the main walkway.   It's always fun to chat with the kids who are curious about a plein air painter.       

5" x 7" Watercolor







No comments:

Post a Comment