Monday, June 26, 2017

Cattails!

On Saturday the group visited the Audubon Center at Debs Park.  My previous post from there was a watercolor over two years ago, The Audubon Center.  I painted there last year but didn't like the way the painting was going, never finished.  It was a very busy morning at the Center.  Quite a few people were getting the courtyard space ready for an evening event...setting up tables, stringing lights, and trimming plants.  I decided to try the view I could see from the picnic table I found in the shade.  It was a lovely view of the raised pond of waterlilies and cattails.

7" x 5" Gouache





A peek behind the Staff doors.  

4 comments:

  1. Really, nice, Sherry! Wow, now that's a lot of shovels!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joani. I was surprised to see those shovels.

      Delete
  2. Yes, a nice one, lots of great shadows and I love the images too especially the shovels

    ReplyDelete