Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Virtual Paintout - Nashville!

The February 2017 Virtual Paintout was in Nashville, Tennessee.  The Virtual Paintout is in a different city or country each month, chosen by creator and host, Bill Guffey.  I really enjoy virtually looking around for a view to paint in the many places that I'll never be able to visit in person.

But this month was Nashville!  There have only been a few Virtual Paintouts in cities I've visited.  I haven't seen much of Nashville but in 1996 we drove from Southern California to the Olympics in Atlanta.  The highway mostly stayed on the outskirts of the city but we did stay that night in south Nashville.  I looked around the area on Google Street View.  There were some wonderful, rustic views.  That was something I enjoyed about this month's city, great landscapes and also nice city views.  Looking forward to next month's location.

5" x 7" Gouache


5" x 7" Watercolor


2 comments: