Friday, February 24, 2017

Echo Park - Two Gouaches

Our paint-out group will be at Echo Park in Los Angeles tomorrow.  But here is another gouache piece I had not posted on my blog since we painted there in July.  Time to catch up a little!  My previous blog post was a gouache piece from our plein air paint-out at the lake in 2015, Boathouse Umbrellas.  I'm also sharing another gouache piece from our Echo Park visit in 2013!  I was ambitious that day and painted a watercolor and also a gouache piece.  I ended up painting over some of the gouache and hadn't really finished it until now.  So here are two gouaches, finally completed.  I'm wondering what will catch my eye at the lake tomorrow.

7" x 5" Gouache


Jimmy painting the 1932 boathouse.

7" x 5" Gouache




No comments:

Post a Comment