Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Lunch at Arlington Garden

I think I have more paintings from Arlington Garden in Pasadena than anywhere else.  It's always a lovely spot to visit and is popular for paint-out groups of course.  We were there last Saturday to paint and check out some new landscaping.  I noticed quite a few changes in the beginning stages.  It will be interesting to see how it all comes together in the spring.  

On my previous visit I painted Arlington Garden Neighbors.  This time several of us were in the east side wildfower section so I chose a view to paint of a seating area surrounded by trees.  Just as I was getting to the table and chairs, almost finished with the painting, four people came to sit there and have their lunch.  Well, okay, I had to add them.  I didn't even think of taking another photo of my view with the visitors.  Wish I had!


8" x 10" Watercolor


    

4 comments:

  1. Sherry a gorgeous watercolor. So bright and cheerful. Including the four people was the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How considerate of those people to help you finish your painting! You really captured the autumn light so well!

    ReplyDelete