Sunday, May 17, 2020

Safer At Home Art

May 2020,  The weekly plein air paint-outs I love are on hold now of course.  We're painting at home or maybe from our cars.  There are some wonderful online opportunities to be creative that I've really appreciated having for inspiration.  I've done a few watercolors from my backyard, and some front yard flowers as well.  It's been nice to have the aloes and irises blooming.  I've really missed seeing my paint-out friends and the annual wild flowers blooming this spring.  Hopefully more paint-outs will be happening.

7" x 5" Watercolor


4" x 6" Postcard


4" x 6" Postcard



3 comments:

  1. Painting out in the yard in the moment.. These are lovely and you've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbra, Thanks for visiting and commenting~ Be well

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful! Good you have them at home to see.

    ReplyDelete