Thursday, March 19, 2020

A View!

A recent Saturday paint-out was at the South Pasadena Nature Park.  It's been a few years since we were there and it was just in its early stages of development.   I was happy to see some work has been done.  I was also happy that the day was a little overcast since there wasn't much shade near subjects that I wanted to paint.  There were several different plants with yellow flowers but they like sun, and there was no shade near them.  The view of the homes on the hill across the arroyo and freeway was the main view, and I found some shade from a large bush.  Fun to try.

7" x 5" Watercolor



Bladder pods - Peritoma



2 comments:

  1. I can feel the sun in your lovely painting. What kind of fruit is that on the tree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maywyn...I'm trying to find out about those fruits, but don't know yet.

      Delete