Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Watercolor Greenhouse

What a nice painting day I had in January at the local Arboretum!  The Aloe Collection was in bloom and my fellow painters were setting up in that area so I did as well.  The last time I painted there, I tried a gouache piece of the old greenhouse, The Greenhouse.  I really like greenhouses and lath houses.  With a wonderful opportunity to paint the aloe area greenhouse again, I decided to try a watercolor this time.  Looking forward to my next visit as always!

8" x 10" Watercolor



We usually have an audience during our lunch and discussion.

  

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Sherry - not an easy subject, but you've really captured it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the master of greenery, Sherry. Just beautiful. Those aloe plants are amazing.

    ReplyDelete