Saturday, September 30, 2017

Virtual Paintout - South Florida!

I really enjoy participating in the monthly Virtual Paintout where artists choose their view to paint by using Google Street View.   I've joined the Virtual Paintout every month for over 5 years!  The project started many months before I joined in and I see some past locations I would love to investigate.  

The location for September 2017 was South Florida.  A very timely location considering the state's devastation following Hurricane Irma this month.  The Street View vehicle  images I found were from 2013 to 2016.  Sometimes these images change years several times within a few blocks.  I like having this extra painting challenge as well as sight-seeing during the month.

5" x 7" Watercolor

Miami

5" x 7" Watercolor

Key Biscayne

2 comments: