Monday, August 21, 2017

Virtual Paintout - Buenos Aires!

It's been almost five years that I've been participating in the monthly Virtual Paintout.   Bill Guffey chooses the locations from places the Google Street View vehicles have covered.  I really enjoy seeing these sometimes exotic cities and countries without the hassle of traveling.  This month it was Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina.  It's the most visited city in South America and known for its preserved Spanish/European-style architecture.  The busy downtown did look beautiful but too crowded for a painting.  The city is 78 square miles so there was a lot to see in my limited time.   I noticed many parks so I chose one to try as well as a view from the coast.

Watercolor 5" x 7"


Watercolor 5" x 7"


4 comments:

  1. Love the complements, Sherry - really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good work as always. I love them both. You have the knack of finding great scenes on Streetview.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tom, Thank you for such a nice comment. I always like your choices too.

      Delete