Monday, July 5, 2021

Sketch at the Library

 Our South Pasadena Public Library held a fun event recently.  On Saturday South Pasadena Beautiful held a Plant Swap there which was wonderful since we've missed garden tours for two years.  In conjunction, there was a Toy Swap and a Dollar Book Sale hosted by Friends of the Library.  There was a lot of activity!  I took some photos first to see what I might like to paint.  I noticed that the never-ending line of people waiting to enter the Book Sale made nice silhouettes.  I didn't take my paints that day so I did a sketch with pens I remembered to bring.  Beyond the line of people I could see the coffee house across the street.  I painted that view in Corner Coffee in 2017.  Great to be out with people again.

News ~ Google's email subscription service for blogs like mine will be ending.  My blog will continue but I'm not sure how much longer the email subscriptions will.  I hope I can find an alternative service.   


5" x 7" Pens









No comments:

Post a Comment